Damsels get in it all the time. People pay extra to have it done to their furniture. And the government tries bailing out cities stuck in it. But what about fonts? Yeah, even they can join in on the distressing action. Don’t worry, it’s a good thing. We’re talking about distress as a design feature. And with a half-dozen options available, you won’t find a more unique, vintage and grunge-like font than Yellow Design Studio’s top-selling font, Veneer.
Veneer Font Family Highlights:
- Hand Crafted
Machines can be evil. Arnold Schwazenegger and the future taught us that in Terminator. That’s why Veneer is something special, because it was hand-crafted with a real vintage and detailed appearance.
- 8 Vintage Fonts
With this Mighty Deal, you’ll get 8 unique fonts in the Veneer Font Family. From lightly distressed to heavily distressed, you’ll soon own: Veneer, Veneer Italic, Veneer Two, Veneer Two Italic, Veneer Three, Veneer Three Italic, Veneer Extras, and Veneer Extras Italic.
- 38 Icons
Done in the same vintage style as the Veneer fonts, you’ll get 2 distressed styles of icons. Add some artistic fun to your already killer design with graphical icons that include items from weather, weapons, designs and more.
- Mix and Match
Each letter has 6 distress options to choose from, with three options for all other characters. With specific distress actions on a letter basis, you can mix all sorts of Veneer fonts together in one project to create a realistic letterpress type.
- Go Big
Thanks to the incredible detail in these Veneer fonts, they won’t just work at normal size, these high resolution letterpress fonts work great at very large sizes too. So use them on a variety of projects including posters, T-shirts, signs and more.
- Desktop Fonts Speak Your Language
Compatible with PCs and Macs, the Desktop fonts come in .OTF format and support a ton of languages. Besides English, languages supported include: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bemba, Bosnian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romansh, Sango, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, and Zulu!
- Web Fonts are Multilingual Too
Delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats, Webfonts do not include any opentype features. They are, however, subsetted for a reduced file size and they support the standard Western languages. Languages include: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bemba, Cornish, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Filipino, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Portuguese, Romansh, Sango, Shona, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, and Zulu.
It’s not just the style of Veneer that’s vintage! With this Mighty Deal, you’ll be getting this collection of 8 Veneer Fonts at a price from yesteryear!
Normally, the Veneer Font Family sells for $39 (Desktop or Web Font versions), but for a limited time only, you can get the entire collection as either Desktop of Web fonts for just $9! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for just $16!
Click the “buy” button to choose your preference and add some authentic, vintage style to your projects.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Web fonts do not include any opentype features or the complete set of accented characters that the desktop fonts include. They DO include the basic Western language character set.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple licenses in the shopping cart.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may use the font to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- Licenses allow usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc) but do not include mobile app embedding. If a mobile app license is required, please contact the vendor.