People may be rushing to the international Fashion weeks to admire first hand the creations of famous fashion designers and brands, but the attention is not focused solely on the catwalks. Original fashionistas make their own street fashion, which complies with each season’s trends, and turn the streets into their own personal catwalks. We decided to present our top ten of this season’s street styles.
1. Maxi clothes are making a dynamic comeback, providing chic outfits that one can wear during the day or the night.
2. Prove your ability to mix & match by combining a leopard creation with bright-colored pants and a discrete top in neutral shades.
2. Denim jackets discard their rock character and are now incorporated into ultra-feminine ensembles, even for formal evening appearances.
- 4. This year, the accessories are never enough. Welcome to the era of more is more!
5. Bright colors in small doses enlighten the casual autumn ensembles, without changing their aesthetic.
6. The ’70s look is back in the spotlight, so the high waisted bell shaped jeans are in the front row of our wardrobe.
7. Leather skirts demonstrate practicality, especially when worn with a classic white shirt and a grey masculine jacket.
8. Overcome the stylistic clichés that require the shoes to match the bag and experiment with different colors and materials.
9. A voluminous necklace has the power to transform your ensemble to a fashion statement, if it can coexist harmoniously with the rest of the outfit.
10. A waist belt is all you need to give even the loosest dress the shape of your silhouette.