Here are some clothing style tips for men that will provide guidelines regarding the right man fashion clothing for different body type. These man-clothing tips can be a great help in adorning you but you must follow the advice seriously.
- Short waist men should avoid wearing trousers / jeans at waist. Low waist jeans are not the right type for you. Tucking your top would not be a very good option. Pullovers are apt for your personality. Short lengthy tank tops are a total no because they tend to highlight your short waist. Contrast concept wont look very good as it would interfere with the vertical flow. So a combo of pink shirt and black trouser should not be chosen. Ask your tailor to keep an inch higher on waist while taking measurement.
- Long waist men need to do things the other way round when compared to short waisted guys. Guys your perfect fashion style is low waist jeans with a contrasting shade T-shirt tucked inside. Double breast jacket is just ideal for you so as to prevent people’s eyes from falling particularly on your legs. So boys now are you understanding how to divert people’s attention? Opt for belts with a big buckle.
- Men with flat butts should firstly make sure that they wear proper fit pants. Straight leg trousers are just perfect for you because they divert the attention from back and camouflage your body feature. On the contrary there are men with big butts. For them it’s important to wear proper undergarments, which includes biking shorts & boxer briefs as they tightly hold your body. Attire low waist pleated flat front trousers, as they would go well with your personality.
- If you have a large belly, your wardrobe should have a combination of light fabric and dark color. Light shades tend to accentuate your big belly. You should make it a point to wear a vest as it prevents loose skin flow from taking place. Long sleeve T-shirt is the right kind for you. Avoid low waist jeans.
- Even if you are dressed in ethnic clothing there are many options available with you but again as mentioned earlier all types are not meant for you. Shorter men and fleshy guys should wear knee long kurtas. Tall guys can opt for calf length kurta also.