Today we have interviewed Can Ogulcan Buyukkalkan a Photographer born in Turkish Zmir. He was just 13 when his uncle introduced him to photography and since then he is into photography for about 7 to 8 years.
2) Please tell us about your background and what inspired you to become a Photographer?
When i was 13, my older uncle introduced me to photography.Since that i am into photography.Since almost 6-7 years.
3) What are the top three things you like to do when you have free time.
(Hobbies, interests, activities)
Playing playstation,swimming,and hanging out with friends on weekends.
10) Here is a tough one, what inspires you? Is there a specific website that you browse? Do you go out for a walk?
I generally get inspired from my dreams,and when i wake up they just remain in my brain. There’s no site that i specificly browse ,i generally spend time on clicking the blogs i haven’t even known before.I don’t like to take walks by myself,but I love to chat with my friends while taking a walk out.
11) For you personally what are the pros and cons of being a photographer.
You know , lately photography has become so popular especially on the social network.I don’t know if its a negative or positive way of it but well..There’s lots of positive ways of photography.First of all its an ‘inheritance’ .It’s immortality. Except those, there are many good things about it..If you like your job and you enjoy doing it,there’s no negative way,i guess.
14) Please link your personal profiles (Behance, Twitter, Facebook,
Google, Myspace, Personal Website,)