In this weeks interview series we have as a guest Marcin Kaczmarek the owner and creative director of Artentiko. This website/company is making use of their knowledge, experience, education and imagination in order to effectively build brands. They build them to look, mean, work but also make profit. They pay attention to details because they know it is them that often determine success. Below you will find some interesting and inspiring answers and statements.
1) What is your full name and where exactly do you live?
My name is Marcin Kaczmarek. I live and work in Poznan – a nice & creative city in POLAND.
8) Have you ever traveled? If so, where to?
I find traveling something enormously inspiring. I really can’t imagine a year without 2-3 flights abroad.Where? USA, Spain, Italy, England, Holland, Turkey, Tunisia, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic.
9) Here is a tough one, what inspires you? Is there a specific website that you browse? Do you go out for a walk?
I get inspired by everyday things. Brands, products, streets. I also visit some various cool websites with a great dose of extraordinary graphic designs from all around the world.
10) Show me your masterpiece (Website, Poster, Photograph)
To tell the truth… this question is much tougher than the previous one. Really. There are so many incredible designs – products… graphics….pictures…. it’s almost impossible for me to pick one. It is a great subject for a looong evening conversation accompanied by passionate people and some refreshing drinks.
11) Are you a self lerner? Which skills have you developed by yourself?
I’m 100% self lerner. All my graphic skills are nothing more than self practice.
12) Please link your personal profiles (Behance, Twitter, Facebook,Deviantart, Google, Myspace, Personal Website)
Currently I’m all about Artentiko. I don’t run any personal website or profile but you may always find some fresh stuff on: