When Digital artist’s design something extraordinary, when they exceed their limits beyond their imagination thats when design becomes art. Here we showcase some upcoming designers and their extraordinary artworks. What skills are required in order to create art? Below you ll find the answer for this.
Editor’s Note: We have finally launched our main website for our network. Check out Cloudie Network today!
Must Have Skills for Digital Artists
- Generous listening skills, which enable him to get users talking about their issues and concerns;
- Visualization skills, which allow her to understand how the pieces of a system might fit together;
- Data design skills, which allow him to track the data through a proposed system, and look for overlaps or holes – “Its All About the Data – Always Was, Always Will Be.”
- A sense of the current state of the technology, and what is implementable or not;
- Practice. There isn’t any substitute for lots of practice, the broader the better. It is amazing how ideas cross-fertilize. But it has to be more than involvement… most participants in a software project don’t really understand what the key design decisions in the project are, and why;
- Self-confidence: Don’t know why, but the best practicioners never doubt that they can listen to a group of users, even in the most demanding and technical fields, and give them back a system better than they can design themselves. This confidence lets them be generous in incorporating the input of others;
- Humility: I want to work with someone that has seen and made so many mistakes that they have an ever-present sense of the fragility of any system or design.